We rent a variety of watercraft and equipment to suit your vacation needs:
- 13’ Boston Whalers
- 16’ Aluminum Fishing Boats
- 18' - 24’ Pontoon Boats
- Bowrider Inboard/Outboard Ski Boats
- Paddleboards, Canoe and Kayaks
- Fishing, skiing and tubing equipment
We offer private small group lake tours with our licensed captains. Tours are tailored to your needs and can include box lunches or snacks. Reservations are required.
We sell fishing licenses and offer boat registration services.
Please note that a Boater Safety (NASBLA approved) license is required by the State of New Hampshire for operating boats with motors greater than 25 HP. We offer on-line access (review/test) to obtain a temporary 14 day Boater Safety Permit.
Reserve your boat today:
Early bird/Spring Specials:
- If you make your summer season weekly rental reservation before March 31st you will receive a $25 gas credit for a whaler or fishing boat or a $50 gas credit for a pontoon or bow rider. The gas voucher will be noted on your rental deposit invoice which should be presented when you arrive for your rental.
- A 20% discount will be given for weekly and daily rentals from May 26th through June 30th. This promotion cannot be combined with the gas promotion above. Advanced reservations are not required but suggested. Daily reservations can only be made beginning the Saturday prior to the week desired.
- Spring Fix-Up/Tune-Up Sale: A 20% discount will be given on all marine parts and equipment (including sports items such as tubes, paddleboards, kayaks) ordered through our wholesale catalogs during the months of May and June. Does not apply to items stocked in our marine store. Payment must be received at the time of the order.
Select your desired boat by checking the circle above the picture. Additional information about each boat is available by clicking the "details" link. Please complete all of the information on the rental form and click submit to have it emailed to our office. We will respond quickly by phone and then follow with an invoice for the deposit to hold your reservation. If your choice is not available, we will offer alternative boats for your consideration.
Pricing is indicated as per day / per week rates.
Preference is given to weekly rentals for all of our boats and run from Saturday afternoon through the following Saturday morning.
Daily rental reservations are only taken by phone beginning at 9AM on Saturday morning for that day or any day that week through Friday. You may call earlier to check possible availability, but reservations for days in that week can only be made beginning Saturday morning on a first come first served basis.
Half day rentals are available and may only be requested on the actual day that the rental is desired. Half day rentals run from 9AM to 1PM or 1PM to 5PM. Arrival should be at least 45 minutes before the rental to maximize the benefit of your 4 hour rental time. As noted above, you may call earlier to check possible boat availability for the time desired.
Due to insurance regulations persons who sign contracts for boat rentals must be 25 years of age or older.
Pro Tip: The weekly rental rate includes 2-1/2 free days over a 7 day individual daily rate!
Pro Tip: Inboard/Outboards and 25 HP pontoon boats are our most popular rentals. In July and August I/Os are rented for over 75% of their available days and 25 HP pontoons are rented for over 85% of their available days. Early reservations are recommended.